Training - Operational Excellence
Lean Manufacturing – 7S – A Foundation for Improvements
In this course, participants will receive an introduction to the 7S System. 7S is a process and method for creating and maintaining an organized, clean, safe, and high performance workplace.
This class offers training in the basic 7S system * *
- Safety Most Important of the 7S’s
- Sort Clearly distinguish needed items from unneeded items and eliminate.
- Set In Order Keep needed items in the correct place to allow for easy retrieval.
- Shine Keep the workshop swept and clean.
- Standardize Standardize operations including cleanup
- Sustain Make a habit of maintaining established procedures.
- Spirit Keeping tabs on the pulse of employees
- Learn to describe the difference in workplace appearance and functionality before and after the 7S process has been applied
- Be able to perform an in-depth audit of workplace organization and standardization
- Be able to organize a workplace by applying the concepts of sort, set-in order and shine
- Be able to standardize procedures to maintain and control an organized workplace using visual controls
- Be able to describe how 7S can help to improve workplace environmental health and safety.
Participants apply each “S” to their workplace and measure the results of their efforts. Participants will see case studies of how people apply the 7S system to reduce waste and improve productivity and quality.
7S Workplace Organization applies to all levels of employees. In fact, it may be more important for upper management to receive this type of training since they will need to assess the workplace environment, including appearance, functionality, and workplace environment health and safety.
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or email@example.com