Training - Workforce Development
Retain, Recruit, Reinvent: Three Steps to Keep Today’s and Attract Tomorrow’s Talent
It is not a secret anymore: Baby Boomers will retire in coming years in large numbers and the pressure on companies to find the right replacements will increase. When it comes to retaining the right employees with potential for growth, a structured process is required to succeed. Therefore, in this 4-hour session, we don’t just talk about the status quo, we review Action Plans and Steps that can stem the tide. Now! This course covers the following topics: Experiences and Recent Research at American Companies
- What do employees want from a company?
- What do employees want from a boss?
- What do employees want from a job?
- What moves talented employees to leave your company
The Engagement Factor
- What is it?
- Elements of Successful Programs
- Obstacles to developing successful Programs
- 'Methods to Evaluate Your ‘Employee Experience’
- Strategies to manage it
- Programs to turn Engaged Employees into Promoters
- Your business strives to maximize the contribution of talented employees
- You feel like you cannot grow anymore because of staffing hurdles
- You have an unhealthy turnover rate
- You would like to understand the motivation of employees joining or leaving your company
- You feel that staffing issues could become a core risk to the success of your business
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to implement a conscious, structured and strategic approach to finding, hiring and retaining talent for your business to save core resources and improve profitability.