Current Good Manufacturing Practice Readiness (cGMP) Online Training
NJMEP is announcing a brand-new nationwide online self-paced food safety training program!
cGMP’s are vital to every food safety and quality certification. With this flexible offering, food manufacturers will be better equipped to tackle the regulations, ensuring public health and safety are paramount.
This will commence with a cGMP course, which gives manufacturers the opportunity to expand their cGMP knowledge, anywhere – at any time, on a budget. This $200 online cGMP course can also be optimized with in-person training. Those who register will have a 90-day window to complete the course – approx. 8-12 hours of engagement.
Who’s this online course for?
- Food Safety Operations
- Quality Control Personnel
- Anyone else that may be involved with inspections or audits
NJMEP’s cGMP training will cover…
- Core requirements from the 21 CFR Part 117 (Code of Federal Regulations)
- Changes to former requirements from 21 CFR Part 110
- Examples of best practices for food safety in regard to cGMPs
- Handling FDA and third-party GMP inspections
- And more!
By the end of the course, participants will…
- Understand the components and requirements of cGMP within the food and beverage industry.
- Be able to implement cGMP through the organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are being met.
Participants will receive a certificate of successful completion from
To find out more about the online cGMP course, email Juliana Canale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-998-9801.